Vision, Mission & Values
The Freedom’s Dream Foundation strives to achieve a day when the people of the United States intuitively and by their actions honor the laws of Nature and of Nature’s God, protect and promote the dignity and sanctity of human life, view each of us as equal members of one human race, and guide our civic affairs by the eternal principles enshrined in our Declaration of Independence and enacted in law in our U.S. Constitution.
Our mission is to research, write, speak and promote ideas that actively promote public policies of greater liberty and smaller government. We work to equip and embolden informed citizens to take responsibility for their own lives and assert sovereignty over their governments, whether local, state or national.
- The God of the Holy Bible is sovereign over all the affairs of mankind.
- God created one human race in His image and He created individuals as infinitely valuable, unique and equal in nature with others.
- God gives life and He takes it according to His will.
- All human life, from conception to death by natural causes, is of infinite value and to be promoted, protected and preserved.
- The Republic that is the United States of America, and the Republics that govern each state, receive their right to govern from the consent of the governed.
- The United States is and should be the beacon of liberty among the nations of the world while first promoting and protecting the lives and property of her people.